söndag 24 juli 2011

Sweet Pea, GDT!

Hi Friends!

Today im here to show you my second sweet pea card.

Gee, i had such troubles to decide witch image to use, i think i canged at least 10 times, they are al soooo beautiful, cute, amazing, and they al are so different too.
and by now i have two shoeboxes filled with sweet pea images, so i wont even tell you about how many hours it took me to finally decide to use this one,lol.

This beautiful image is called Blue Fairy by Caron Vinson.
Isnt she such a beauty!?


The dp is magnolia and...hmm...oh, i cant find my paperpack,lol.
Its such a lovely paper pack but im sorry to say that i cant remember the name, lol, im soooo disorganised theese days.



Anyways, i made my own rolled up flower and added some lilac little flowers. I added a big, beautiful pin that i bought from my blogging and DT friend Linda /the funkie junkie.
I think its gonna be one of those pins that i will be decorating with, you know take it of the card (and ad a little smaller pin) and use for the next, lol. Do you have such things? They are just too hard to part from ,lol.



And of course i just love that big, oversised prima flower.




Im off to the sofa now to watch a movie. I guess i scould sit down on my crafting place but i think im gonna listen to my body and go and lay down for a while.

Right now i cant believe how i managed to sit up to 3- 4 in the morning and craft.
Makes me wonder what was in those pills the doc gave me,lol.

Wisching you al a wonderful Sunday!

Hugs bettina.

Im entering this too:


27 kommentarer:

  1. A stunning card Bettina, love the image and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  2. WOW, urläckert!!!

    Gillar dina dekorationer också!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  3. Totally stunning Bettina I love these sweetpeas so fab hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is fabulous Bettina, what a gorgeous image and that flower I love that, so beautiful xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hello Bettina, I just love the Sweet Pea Stamps and I also have a thing for fairies so your card is very much to my taste. Gorgeous work hun!! Hugs,Frea

    SvaraRadera
  6. So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Your card is beautifull Bettina!!!

    gr. arjette.

    SvaraRadera
  8. Whoo Ahh. Gorgeous card! You chose wisely with this gorgeous image. I love her beautiful hair, it's so fun. I'm lovin' that big flower! Your handmade flower is gorgeous what a great job you did. I haven't even attempted to make one of those they look way too complicated. I'd have glue everywhere. So I'll just enjoy looking at yours.
    Honey I'm up until 2 and 3 in the morning crafting or reading without pills. I'm a night owl.
    I hope you are feeling better!!!!
    Hugs Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  9. Stunning card Bettina! So many wonderful details to look at here!
    Love this image, love such a charming handmade flower -it's so sweet, and your design is very pretty, also your coloring. Hugs!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Stunning creation Bettina. Thanks for joining us at c4E. Hugs
    pinky

    SvaraRadera
  11. This is a fabulous card Bettina. You have coloured her so beautifully.
    Alicia xx

    SvaraRadera
  12. Underbart!!! Verkligen snygg stämpel och fint dekoraret. Kramizar

    SvaraRadera
  13. Så lekkert. Nydelig motiv, kjempeflott fargelegging. Tusen takk for at du deltar hos do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    SvaraRadera
  14. Very pretty card. Lovely image and gorgeous embellishments.
    Thanks for joining us at DYSU this week xx

    SvaraRadera
  15. Beautiful!
    great choice of image!
    Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Big hugs
    Jill

    SvaraRadera
  16. Vilket härligt kort,gillar formen på det och färg kombinationen :O)

    SvaraRadera
  17. Very pretty card. The flowers are lovely. I really liked the image too. Thanks for posting on our Come and Get it Challenge Blog.

    SvaraRadera
  18. I love this image! your cards are all so pretty!

    SvaraRadera
  19. Your card is beautiful and that pin is gorgeous! Love it!

    SvaraRadera
  20. Beautiful card Bettina! Love the pin, the flower, the image and the mystery paper. lol
    Thank you for joining our Wings challenge at DYSU. It’s a pleasure to see your work!

    SvaraRadera
  21. beautiful card, the lilac and blue colour scheme is lovely

    thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week, good luck in the prize draw

    hugs

    Amanda xx

    SvaraRadera
  22. Beautiful card... love your flowers! Thanks for joining us for the Do You Stack Up Challenge Blog Wings Challenge! Please join us again for the next challenge!

    ~Heather
    Kurly-Q

    SvaraRadera
  23. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

    SvaraRadera
  24. GASP!! This is gorgeous!!! But what isn't that you make? :D Meant to pop in yesterday and wish your daughter a happy birthday..sorry I missed it by a day...."HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    SvaraRadera