fredag 1 juli 2011

Whimsy stamps July digital release day!

Hi Friends!

a very happy Friday to you all!  My fav day of the week.
What are you al up to?
Enjoying the sun? crafting? or dancing in the pooring rain, like i did today,lol.
Its true, i did.

It has been a really humid day here today, you could just feel the rain and thunder in the air. You know when you can hardly breath outside, its like trying to breathe in jelly,lol.
but yhen finally the sky opened up and it started to rain like never before.
And i love rain and thunder, so i just couldnt help myself.
I throw my clothes off and run outside and started to dance in the pooring rain,lol. I hope nobody but hubby saw me,lol.
My hubby even sent out my babygirl to me, with all her clothes on,boy did she laugh and then we danced togheter,lol.
This became one of those days that we will always remember.
so... my card fits really well today. "Nothing is worth more than this day"!


I made this little Tilda card for whimsystamps, Where we have a bloghop going on.
So just head on over to the whimsyinspirations blog to join in. You will get al  information about the hop and the fab prizes over there too, and ofcourse you will have to go there to see my teamies stunner creations.


The Wonderful sentiment is from Kathryne Kittmer. and will be released today.


A really short and sweet post today, (for beeing me).Now im back to packing. leaving for vacation tomorrow. Ill take the puter with me( couldnt live without it,lol) but im not sure about the connection over there.
So keeping my fingers crossed that my sheduled posts is working out fine.
ill be checking in from time to time.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

See ya really soon!

Hugs bettina

16 kommentarer:

  1. such a beautiful card xxx love the flowers xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. A girl after my own heart Bettina I love the rain too esp thunder storms I find rain very romantic too, crazy huh?! Fab card so pretty and thoughtful enjoy your vacation! hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fab card,love the Tilda! Have a great break sweetie,Julie.x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Lovely card! Beautiful flowers, papers, and stamp.
    Have a wonderful weekend

    hugs

    Maria

    SvaraRadera
  5. SO sweet Bettina. I love the way your layout and all the flowers and embellishments you used. I have the hardest time with embellishments. It's not that I don't have a lot of them, it's just I'm afraid I'll use them all up. As they can get very expensive. I love the way you just go for it. Maybe one day I'll finally let loose.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh my gosh Chick! this is so sweet! love it!! Great card Hun.
    Hugs Tracey

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh Bettina.....you're such a funny silly girl with dancing in the rain....love it!...you really enjoy life...your card is brilliant...have a nice holiday!
    xxx Margreet

    SvaraRadera
  8. Underbart gulligt kort, gillar alla vackra blommor!
    Trevlig helg!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful Bettina! Love the shade of blue you've used and that adorable image and sentiment too!

    xx Tracey xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Så himla gulligt kort!!!

    KRAM SUSY

    SvaraRadera
  11. det var et kjempe fint kort! :-)

    SvaraRadera
  12. very very pretty make. lovely image and choice of colours too


    Well done on being part of the Kenny K Team

    Would you mind updating your blog list in your Design team Tab so you have the current team members now listed. Many thanks

    Hope you enjoy the first challenge and blog hop

    Sarah xx

    SvaraRadera
  13. What a stunning card Bettina! Very lovely...Super cute card...you've done a great job. Your card is so beautiful as always, Bettina you are one very talented lady. Love your work!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Wow, simply beautiful!This card immediately caught my eye!
    Jani x

    SvaraRadera