tisdag 26 juli 2011

Whoopsie Daisy.

Hi Friends!


Today im here to show you my card that i made for Whoopsie Daisy.

The challange started yesterday and this weeks theeme is...

ANYTHING BUT SQUERE.

and here is my card...


I really struggeled with my card. I dont know where my mojo has gone,lol.


I do love this image. Shes just so totally adorable. But unfortenuletly i dont think i have done her justice.

Im wondering if i forgot my mojo on my vacation or if someone stold it on my hospital trips, or maybe i have just dropped it under the coutch, cause i have been lying on there a lot,lol.


As usual i have used my little chippies from mic.( they do end up on almoust every card nowdays) Looove this beautiful butterfly chippie.


I also used a little metal. I tought this metal "thingy" just looked so cool, so i had to try to use it somehow,lol.


I tryed to do my card after the sketch over at clp sketches.

I hope you will join in the fun.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs bettina.



23 kommentarer:

  1. A stunning creation, Bettina, love the image and gorgeous details.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is lovely Bettina I think everyone is struggling mojo wise at the mo its just so hectic everywhere! I love these MIC bits must get some hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. A beautiful card Bettina, love all the embellishments they finish it off perfectly
    Anne x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous, gorgeous, Bettina!! Your mojo is probably waiting for you at a hideaway island in Denmark!! xx Sue

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Adorable card - I love the soft pink of her dress.

    SvaraRadera
  7. Jättesött kort! Den lilla ängeln är underbar.
    Ha en fin solig dag!
    Kram
    SusanLotus

    SvaraRadera
  8. Goregous card... the chippie and metal really made it special! Visit me sometime: pendrasplace.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  9. Hi Bettina! Just wanted to pop in to say hello and hope you're doing well!! Your card is gorgeous!! So many stunning details here!! ;) Take care friend!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Helt underbart kort!! :) Gillar formen på kortet, motivet, färgerna, hur du dekorerat......Jättefint !

    SvaraRadera
  11. wow bwttina what a stunning card,so many gorgeous details ,beautifully coloured too
    tracey x

    SvaraRadera
  12. oh this is beautiful soooo pretty and girlie.i adore the image

    hugs Troy xx

    SvaraRadera
  13. Well looking at this I think your mojo is just fine. This is so gorgeous Bettina and she is a very cute image. Beautiful!! Kazzaxx

    SvaraRadera
  14. words can't describe how beautiful this is! your work is truly an inspiration to me.

    SvaraRadera
  15. Bettina your card is totally gorgeous x

    I can't believe you have lost your mojo .... the card has sooo much detail. Love the colour combo too x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  16. Utrolig lekkert kort! Så masse nydelige detaljer. Flott jobb, snuppa. Klem...Mona

    SvaraRadera
  17. I think it's a lovely card too, Bettina. I can't tell by looking at your projects that you're having any problems with your mojo. I love all the pink and the image is really sweet.

    Hugs, Anniebee

    SvaraRadera
  18. Gorgeous!! I love all the embellishments you added! Wonderful card :)

    SvaraRadera
  19. I love the card:)It's so lovely:)

    SvaraRadera