tisdag 16 augusti 2011

Bearly Mine, Bring on the bling!

HI Friends!

How are you al Today? Hope your week is beeing fantastic so far.
For me this week is the last week of the summer holidays, cause next week everything goes back to normal.
My son is starting school and my baby girl is starting day care, im sooo nervous about that,lol.
So im gonna try to really enjoy this last couple days of summer.
Sleep til noon and stay up long past midnight,lol
.
Im having a hard time excepting that the summer is over, im kinda still waiting for it,lol. I think we have had maybe 2 weeks of summer, thats at least how it feels, the rest has rained away.
Oh well, i just have to try to enjoy the fall, its a really beautiful time of year too, but i have to admit, im a summer girl.

Anyways...I bet you wanna hear about the new challange over at bearly mine.?

Its really easy peasy...

BRING ON THE BLING...
Told you it easy :)...  just add some bling, pearls, sparklies, glitter.... as much or as little as you like...

Heres my card...


Its my first time inking up this adorable litte LOTV stamp. She was so fun to color,
and the papers of course are from Bearly mine.



 and... if you want to win one of the fantastic prizes below... you know the one.. you have to be in it to win it. :)
Thank you to our fabby sponsers again this week... and the goodies on offer are.....


$10 Gift Certificate.


2 Digi sets of winners choice.


2 Digi's of winners choice.



$15 Gift Certificate. 


I hope you have time to stop by bearlymine-challenges to be in the fun and to see the rest of the dts    gorgeous creations.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs bettina






7 kommentarer:

  1. What an adorable card Bettina such a sweetie image and pretty elements. Our summer hols still go on for another 2 wks so I still have the kids about for a bit yet! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Bettina, lovely card, I do like sweet and they don't get any sweeter than this LOL!!! Thank you for your sweet comment on my Magnolia Book. When something really turns out the way you want it to, it's so satisfying don't you think?! I keep wanting to look at it LOL!! Sorry, I'm rambling haha!! Hugs, Frea

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Sweetie pie. Sorry summer is almost over for you and that most of it was rain. Ours was soooo hot I spent most of the time in the pool or air conditioning. OMG your baby is going to pre-school gosh how fast they grow.

    Honey your card is absolutely fabulous. I love this image so much. The colors are absolutely divine and all those lovely flowers and embellies are just the perfect touch.
    Hugs Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  4. So beautiful card Bettina,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. I love this image :) Your card is amazing.....

    Hugs
    Judith

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is absolutely beautiful Bettina the image, design and colours look stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera