tisdag 2 augusti 2011

Bearly Mine, Charm the dots off you!

Hi Friends!

How are you al doing? hope you al had a fab weekend?

I have been trying to create something al weekend long. Hiding out in my craft room.
Im leaving for vacation on aug 6 so i have to work ahead with al my DT stuff.,( im such a slow creator, most often it takes me at least 3 days to finisch a card)
But i kinda love it, cause that meens that i really have a reason to tell hubby to do this and that.
Cause i cant, i gotta craft,lol.

Anyways... We have a new challange for ya over at bearlymine, charm the spots off of you! in other words, use dots/spots and at least 1 charm on your project, isnt that a fun one?

heres my card...


The papers are bearlymine and they are called simply dots, and the image is Tickled pink.

Iv had this image for ages but this is the first time it sees ink. bad, bad me. Its such a wonderful image.


A close up of the wonderful Kiera image. I have colored her with my copics.


some flowers and my little fairy charm.


look at this beautiful pin. i have become totally addicted to pins, i just looove them. This one is from my dear friend Linda, thefunkiejunkie. Go check out her etsy store, so much beautiful and vintagey things in there.


As usual we have a bunch of amazing sponsors and prizes too:







come on pop over to  http://bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.com/ to see what my lovely teamies have made for your inspiration and I look forward to seeing all your entries.

Ta daa for now, and thank you so much for stopping by today.

I think i will pop in a little later on today. I have an announcment to make he, heee!!!

Hugs bettina.




13 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous Bettina!!! I love those colours go so well together
    hugs
    laney

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous Chickee! i just love these colours together!!!
    Hugs
    Tracey

    SvaraRadera
  3.  Just an amazing card, Bettina! It's so feminine and delicate and soft. I adore your taste to details!
    Love this image, it's so sweet, and the sheen you added! and your flowers are very pretty and charming!
    A truly pretty and adorable card!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Such a gorgeous card Bettina....love your colouring and flowers..the pin is fantastic!
    xxx Margreet

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Bettina this is super, super, super, I adore that image also the papers and colours you have chosen to use, the embellishments only add to the beauty of this card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Bettina. Another amazingly beautiful card. I love the flowers and all the details you put into this card. Have a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a gorgeous card Bettina.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous card! Love the colors!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Really gorgeous card my dear!! LOVe your design and colors!! ;)

    SvaraRadera
  10. Underbart kort! Toppenfärger och ett härligt motiv.
    Ha det gott!
    Kram
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  11. Fab card, Bettina - love the colours that you've used! That image is just great! Hugs, Marie xx

    SvaraRadera
  12. Så herlig kort! Liker det motivet!! :)¨
    Klem, Hege

    SvaraRadera
  13. love it, great colourways too, who said blue and green cannot be seen, totally fab card. big hugs J xxxx

    SvaraRadera