tisdag 30 augusti 2011

Bearly mine, Flowers, flowers, flowers!

Hi Friends!

How are you al this Tuesday morning?

Im a little nervous, cause i just left my little baby girl at daycare. First day al by her self. I hope shes doing well, i think i will do this post in a hurry and go call them, just to check that shes ok,lol.

oke, on with my post. We have a new wonderful challange for you over at bearly mine. The theeme is...
Flowers, flowers, flowers! ooooh! i do love my flowers!

Heres my card...


Im not sure why, but al my pics got really blurry, oh well...
I used papers from Bearly mine, ofcourse, and you can find them over here.


And i decided to use this little cutie from bildmålarna from the winged friends collection.
I colored her with my copics.


Flowers, flowers, flowers...


We also have some really fab sponsors...


and...

Donna is having...

Bank Holiday Sale and New Digi Sets


Two New Digi Sets

Christmas Glee - £4.50


Fairyland Dreams - £5.00



Wow! i JUst looove those new papers, perfect for al my little fairys!

Oki, doki, gotta run and call the daycare,lol.

Have a wonderful day everybody!

hugs bettina.





9 kommentarer:

  1. Yummy card Bettina and a fave challenge of mine! Hope your little one is fine at daycare hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just beautiful Bettina, as always. I am sure your little gitl is just fine xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vad underbart vackert :)
    Kram Lill

    SvaraRadera
  4. Fabulous card hun!!
    Your little girl will be fine its just the mums that worry!!
    hugs
    laney

    SvaraRadera
  5. WOW Bettina this is absolutely beautiful, the papers, image and design are outstanding. I am sure your little one will be fine but it is a very worrying time for mum's but once you both get used to it all will be well.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Vilket vackert kort, gillar alla fina blommor!
    Kram

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh my Bettina that is one stunning card I love your colouring and your layout is beautiful. hugs Shirleyxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Helt underbart kort! Och den stämpeln har ju jag också numera ;-) Den är sååå söt! Tror jag får försöka göra ett kort med henne snart!
    Kram Nina

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is stunning ..... Love the image & colour combo .......

    Hugs
    Judith

    SvaraRadera