onsdag 24 augusti 2011

Divas By Design. Christmas in august!

Hello friends!

How has your day been? Hope it has been fantastic!

Our daughter had her first day at daycare today, and it went really great. I have been soooo nervous about it for weeks now, but it wasent that sceary, she did really good.
Lets see how it goes tomorrow.

We have a new challange up for ya today over at divas by design.
and for this challange we want to see... Christmas in August.


Heres my card...


The dps i used are Websters page.

I so badly wanted to play with this cute little hänglar and stänglar girl.
Can you believe that this was the first time i inked her up.

I painted al the edges with some gesso, even the flowers got some on them.

The white stars i found in my stasch.
In the corners i put two of those wonderful chippies from mic.

I added a little lace and then in the end i sprayed the whole card with some sheer shimmer.
its really blingy,lol.


Isnt she just adorable, standing there with her ginger bread heart.

I colored her with my copics.


Painted flowers from woc.


Can you see the shimmer?




Hope you can on this pic?

Thats al from me today.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day/ evening.

Hugs bettina.



Im entering this too:





14 kommentarer:

  1. absolutely gorgeous Bettina!!
    I'm sure your little one will soon settle at her daycare a big step in any Mums life LOL!
    but she'll be fine
    hugs
    laney

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just so beautiful Bettina....cute wee image and the gesso looks wonderful too...

    Glad your daughter was fine at the nursery sweetie...and big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Oh wow!! This is so so gorgeous Bettina!! Just checking on your gorgeous designs and checking to see how you're doing!! HUGS

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow sweetie this is gorgeous x x x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Bettina, wow a gorgeous card! Love the colours, image (coloured perfectly), flowers - just everything! So glad your little girl's first day went well. My daughter starts school in September and I'm worrying about that! Sarah

    SvaraRadera
  6. This is so wonderful Bettina she is such a sweet image and I love all your embellies hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Vilket fint kort och ljuvliga färger :)
    Kram Lill

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a fab card hon, I just love it x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fabulous card - love the distressing!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  10. Beautiful card! I love all the embellishments. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wow Bettina this is so beautiful, the papers, flowers and image are a pure delight to see, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  12. Bettina, smukt kort som altid. Du kan det med at farvelægge og dekorere. Tak for at du deltager hos ABC Christmas Challenge denne gang. I morgen er vi klar med R for ..... Håber du blir med.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  13. Fantastic card! Great take on the Quote Challenge. Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another fun one for you tomorrow! We hope you will play along again.
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    SvaraRadera