söndag 28 augusti 2011

Kenny K, recipe!

Hello my darling friends!

Hope you al are having a wonderful Sunday!

Im here to tell you about the new challange over at Kenny K.


Your Theme for this week is :  3 DESIGNER PAPERS, 2 FLOWERS AND 1 RIBBON
a nice mix for  you all there to get creative with. Don't forget to use a Kenny K image to be in with the chance of winning our prizes this week.

 

Heres my card...


The dp is Prima.
That big purple flower i bought on our vacation in Danmark.

I added a doily behinde the image, alittle lace and some seem bindig that i sprayed with some brown mist and i hanged a little guitar charm on it.

then i made a little jewelry too and hanged it on the card.
If you wisch you could use it as a earring,lol.
in the end i attatched a little brown ticket and added some bling.


I just had to show you this...

Look at my mistake,lol.
Well, i got it fixed.
but dont do cards if you are in a hurry,lol.


shes a cutie, isnt she?
I colored her with my copics.


the jewelery.

£10 Gift Voucher (excluding p&p) from Crafty Emma

And five fantastic images of your choice from Kenny K Downloads


Have fun with the challange!

Hugs bettina.





14 kommentarer:

  1. So gorgeous Bettina...even tho' it's upside down hun...lol....how many times have I done this hehehe....

    love the embellies too...the earring is a super idea sweetie...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. dejligt kort, Bettina. Nej det lønner sig at tænke sig godt om før man skærer/klipper/limer.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  3. Stunning Bettina! I love Kenny K but how can I limit myself to a 2 flower challenge lol! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Jättefint kort! Gillar verkligen de härliga pastelliga färgerna! :)

    Ha det gott!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Oh Bettina this is gorgeous what a super image and I love that purple flower, the hanging beads look super, I think we have all made that mistake at some time or other, lol, I love it.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Stunning card Bettina, even upside down. Love the pretty details.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  7. hahaha.... took me a while to work out what the problem was...duh :0S Love the card, it is scrummy!

    SvaraRadera
  8. So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  9. This is gorgeous Bettina, love everything about it .. and seeing it upside down was so funny he he :) xx

    SvaraRadera
  10. Ha, ha trust you!!! It's a gorgeous card despite your mistake! Send it to one of our Southern Girl DT sistas, it'll be the right way up for them LOL!! Hugs, Marie xx

    SvaraRadera
  11. Läckert kort, Bettina! :) Kul detalj med örhänget!
    Kram Nina

    SvaraRadera
  12. Tufft kort med fina dekosar, gillar hänget!
    Kram Ann-Charlotte

    SvaraRadera
  13. Jätteläckert och jag gillar också det fina hänget. Kramizar

    SvaraRadera
  14. Gorgeous card, love her hair and what a great flower :)

    SvaraRadera