måndag 15 augusti 2011

KKK- Summer Sparkle.

Well hello again!
Told ya ill be back really soon...

Im back to tell you about the knew kennyk challange that started yesterday, iknow, iknow, im late.
Im blaming it on the inthernet and the bad weather.

Really, i was supposed to be back home Saturday evening from my vacation ( where i had no inthernet connection), but...becouse of the rainy and stormy weather the ferrie that was supposed to bring us back to mainland stood still.
We were stuck on that island.
so...im totally blaiming everything on the inthernet, weather and the ferrie,lol.

After trying to get home for two days we finally got to home sweet home late yesterday evening.
I was soooo tiered so i just fell asleep on the sofa, actyally we al did. My hubby woke me up 5 a clock in the morning and asked if it wouldnt be cousyer in the bed,lol.
Im still really tiered after our adventure.

Anyways... Im back and heres al you need to know about the knew kennyk challange...


Your Theme for this week is :  SUMMER SPARKLE  yes ladies and gents we want you to get those gems and glitter out and dazzle us with some sparkle. Don't forget to use a Kenny K image to be in with the chance of winning our prizes this week.

$15 Gift Certificate for Michelle's Scrapbooking Store

 an amazing 5 digital Kenny K images from Kenny K

and heres my card:


I used Skate Chick (glam gang) Cause i think she is really summery with her skates.

The dp i used is My minds eye (lime twist).

A green doilie that i painted the edges with some white crackle paint.

I also punched out a few butterflies that got a lot of stickles on them.

A little lace, prima flowers(with lots and lots of stickles on), chipboard from mic( that i sprayed with glimmer mist) and a whole lote of stickles and bling.


I colored her hair purple, i think she looks really cool in that color,lol. dont ya think?
I colored her with my copics.





Hope you can see al the summer sparkle? Its a really blingy card.

Thanks for stopping by today
Hope you get some time to play.
Good luck!

See ya al really soon,lol. (yep, ill be back one more time today, after that i promise to stop my babbeling,lol)

Hugs bettina.





7 kommentarer:

  1. Wat een leuke kaart Bettina.

    Liefs Riet.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi Bettina, love your card, that sure sparkles and shines, love all those bright colours you combined. Thanks for your sweet comment on my Magnolia book, I so appreciate you coming round. Hugs, Frea

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is beautiful Bettina, all those gorgeous bright colours and the image all look wonderful.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Just so beautiful hun...

    hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Super cool card! So fun and I just love your flowers.
    Hugs Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  6. Cool card ! love the funky colours !!

    SvaraRadera