söndag 21 augusti 2011

Some Fabby News!

Hi Friends!

I have some Fabby news to share with you.

A few days ago i got a email from Nikki, Bunny Zoe asking me to join her wonderful, talanted and amazing team.

WoooHooo! Can you believe that ?

I didnt, i actyally had to write her back asking her if she was joking, but then i tought, no, you dont joke about theese things, but maybe she had sent that email to the wrong person,lol.

So, from now on im a part of this amazing team.
And i love her shop. I always end up broke after a visit to the bunny zoes shop,lol.

I cant wait to get started.

Thank you so much Nikki!!!



Hugs bettina.


11 kommentarer:

  1. That's fantastic news hun....and well deserved too sweetie :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Flotte nyheder, Bettina. Gratulerer.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ett STORT grattis till dig... gud va skoj!!!
    Kramizar

    SvaraRadera
  4. Yaaaaaaaaaayyy Gratulerer ♥♥♥

    SvaraRadera
  5. Of course you did! You rock!! YIPPEEE!! Congrats!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Grattis Bettina, vad roligt!!!
    Kramar

    SvaraRadera
  7. Whoo Hoo!!!! Congratulations my darling friend. Big squeeze. Do you feel me giving you a big huge congratulations hug? Yup I sure am. Oh I am so happy for you. They are soooooo very lucky to have you on their design team. I look forward to seeing your creations.
    Hugs and much love Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  8. Well done Bettina hugs congrats and well deserved hun! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera