torsdag 4 augusti 2011

Sweet Pea, GDT!

Hi!

How are you al todaY?
Im a little sad. Cause Today im showing you my last GDT card for sweetpea rubberstamps.
And i have been loving it. I just looove to create with theese stamps. So i really dont want it to end,buuhuuu!

I even told my hubby last night that im gonna do my last gdt post today.
and i vined and cryed about it.
so he told me that i sounded worse that Melinda does in the store,lol.
- i want to, i want tooo, and the stamping and throwing yourself on the ground,lol, just becouse you cant have what you want,lol.

Anyways, im so happy and honored that i was asked to gdt this month (juli)
Thank you soooo much girls! I loved every minute of it.

Heres my last card...


Dont you just love this image? shes called Flowing in blue.



I used a beautiful paperpack from bo bunny called gabrielle. Its one of my fav paperpacks at the mo. im always grabbing after that pack,lol.

The chipboard is from dusty attic. I ordered me a bunch of beautiful chipboards,they are so fun to work with, paint them, spray them, ink them, well just play with them,lol. and i think they put such a nice finisching toutch to my cards.. I sprayed mine with some cadbury milkchocolate glimmer mist, bought from lindys stampgang.
If you want some mists or micas go have a looksie over at http://lindystampgang.blogspot.com/

Im not so sure about the flowers. They came with one of my monthly scrapkits. so...but i looove those blueisch roses.


That was al from me today.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Now im of to my comfy chair and im gonna put on a really good love story movie, and cry my eyes out.
eat loads of candy, popcorn, ice cream and whatever i can find to comfort me.
buuhuuu!
- I dont want to, i dont want to!!!,lol.

Big hugs and i loves ya al!!!

bettina.



29 kommentarer:

  1. Awww how sad, but hey you can still make cards using these gorgeous image :) This is so lovely, the image is beautiful and flowers I love those xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh hun...sending you a big hug...but as Dora said...you can still make gorgeous cards with these beautiful images :o)

    take care...Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Utterly stunning Bettina you have certainly made an excellent last GDT card just beautiful! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ursnyggt kort, motivet är värkligen så vackert och jättefina färger :) Och dina detaljer bara så fiiina:)
    Kram Lill

    SvaraRadera
  5. Vilken härlig färgcombo, du använt på detta kort:O)Gillar de små prickarna du fixat själv.

    SvaraRadera
  6. I'm on your side girl. I know how you feel. Your card is gorgeous, with all that beautiful embellishments. Let's just hope we can do it some day again.
    Hugs Nat

    SvaraRadera
  7. Wow Bettina this is absolutely beautiful what wonderful colours and embellishments, that image is stunning.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    SvaraRadera
  8. OMG.....I love this card Bettina!!!A big fat Fav for me....Kxx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Beautiful work as always Bettina!! So glad you were able to join us at Craft Us Crazy this week!!!! Hope things are going well for you!!!

    SvaraRadera
  10. Truly beautiful! Thanks for playing along with SSD!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Beautiful card and coloring Bettina!
    Thanks for joining us for the Little Darlings Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  12. Vackert! Välkomponerat och mycket snyggt färglagt!

    SvaraRadera
  13. Lovely card, beautiful coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter for our challenge this week. hugs,Frances.

    SvaraRadera
  14. This is simply Beautiful.. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter..
    Hugs, Linda

    SvaraRadera
  15. gorgeous card love the blues and browns

    Thanks for joining us @ The Paper Shelter and good luck with the prize draw xx

    SvaraRadera
  16. Det var et helt nydelig kort. Elsker disse stemplene.
    Takk for at du deltar hos The Paper Shelter denne uken.

    Klemfra Liv Solveig

    SvaraRadera
  17. Wow Bettina that is gorgeous love that image and the papers. hugs Shirleyxx

    SvaraRadera
  18. wow this is stunning!!!
    Hugs
    tracy

    SvaraRadera
  19. This is stunning Bettina, just gorgeous!

    SvaraRadera
  20. It is gorgious card!!!!
    Lovely colors!!! Super-duper project!!!

    SvaraRadera
  21. wow! så nydelig kort! flotte farger og stempel du har brukt :)

    SvaraRadera
  22. Underbart kort och så härligt färglagt och dekorerat. Kramizar

    SvaraRadera
  23. Wonderful card So many details! Mik

    SvaraRadera
  24. wow, absolutely stunning. gorgeous array of elements and I love your flowers
    Debs
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  25. Stunning! Love that corner embellishment and your coloring & flowers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs! :)
    {hugs}
    Regan ~ Design Team

    SvaraRadera
  26. this is so stunning, amazing details and colours.

    don't forget to upload your smashing kenny k card hunny

    sarah xx

    SvaraRadera