fredag 23 september 2011

Blog hop winner...

Hi friends!

Have i ever told you before that i loooove Fridays!?. Guess that i have,lol.

For one girlie this Friday is going to be a little extra yummy, Cause she just won my special price for southern girls blog hop.
and that special girlie is...


......................................


........................


..............


........


Nr 8.

That is you Julie!!!

from Julies world of happiness.

Yay! Congrats hun!

Please contact southern girls to claim your prize witch is 6 digi images from Paper Pretties.

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

hugs bettina

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Bettina,
    I was just checking out the latest Southern Girls Challenge and DT blog hopping and found that you picked me for the First Birthday Blog Hop ... Thank You!!! I am loving this challenge site and your work week to week is awesome. I'm now off to enter my latest project into the anything goes challenge. Again thank you ... Julie xoxo

    SvaraRadera