söndag 25 september 2011

Kenny K, Christmas cards in September!

Hi Friends!

Im so sorry, im a wee bit late today.
I did schedule, but maybe i did something wrong cause my post wasnt up?

Anyways...better late than never, right?  Here we gooooo......


Good Day Kenny K Fans and are you in for a treat today ................ YES it is the RELEASE of the NEW Christmas images.
 We have a sweet ginger bread man, funny Scrooge for the grumpy people out there lol, 2 sweet little elf's and yes 2 rather sexy looking ladies


NEW RELEASE - CHRISTMAS DIGI STAMPS!!!!
Thats Right, Go check them out at Kenny K.

Your Theme for this week is :  Keeping Christmas in mind your theme is Christmas Cards in September. Don't forget to use a Kenny K image to be in with the chance of winning our prizes this week.

Heres my creation...


I made a little goodie bag!


I used this cute litte  elf boy that i colored with my copics.

The dp i used is My Minds Eye, Holly Jolly. The flowers i picked from my stasch.
The leave and the ticket is diecuts from the holly jolly accessory sheet.

That fab metal heart is from Lindas the funkie junkies  Etsy store.


A close up of elf boy. i think he is soooo cute!

For al the prizes and to see the rest of the DTs fantastic christmas creations go here.


Have Fun everybody!
Cant wait to see al your KennyK christmas creations.

Have a wonderful Sunday!
hugs bettina

5 kommentarer:

  1. Wow Bettina...this is super hun and love the image too....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hi ya sweetie pie!!! Wicked cute treat bag tag. The image is adorable and I love your embellies!
    Have a beautiful day my beautiful friend.
    Hugs and love Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  3. Fab work Bettine! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is soooooo brilliant B! Love the idea and that metal heart is gorgeous! Have a great day sweetie,Julie x

    SvaraRadera
  5. So gorgeous Bettina.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera