måndag 12 september 2011

Kenny K, Pins and Pearls!

Hello my lovely friends!

How are you al this Sunday evening?
Im feeling a little bit poorly. My babygirl has been sick and feeverisch this whole week, and because shes cute as a cupcake i havent been able to stop myself trying to eat her up, kissing her...so...i got the nasty bug too,lol.

I meen just look at this pic...Isnt she and her bigbrother just the coolest couple?


LOL!

Anyways...im actually here to tell you about the new fab challange over at Kenny K!, Yay!!

Your Theme for this week is :  PEARLS AND PINS, a combination of 2 items for you to get creative with this week. Don't forget to use a Kenny K image to be in with the chance of winning our prizes this week.

£10.00 Gift Voucher for  My Mum's Craft Shop

And five fantastic images of your choice from Kenny K Downloads

And here is my card...


I have used Wanda wicked, i think she lookes so cool, and that was kinda what i was going for. Trying to make my card to look a little cool,lol. Not sure if i made it?



The dps i had in my stasch, you know that pile of papers that we al have,lol. so im sorry to say that im not sure of what or whos papers it is.

But this cool town sentiment im sure about...


Its called cityscape sayings and its by raindrop echo and i got it from whimsy stamps.

I also added a lot of PEARLS.

That cloud is chipboard that i sprayed with some glimmer mist. I just love that blueisch color.


This Beautiful PIN is from one of my blogging friends Linda, thefunkiejunkie. I know that she just has gotten a lot of knew lovely stuff in her etsy store, (and i know that cause im waiting for a little package, yum, yum,lol.).
I also added this cool digi ticket.


Al the flowers are from my little stasch, i have a little bowl where i put my leftover flowers. 
When im done and ready with a card i always put the leftovers (the ones that just dont fit on my card, not enough space,lol) in that bowl.
 I know, thats a little lazy not to put them back where they are supposed to be. I do try to have some good organisation but...Its just that when im ready with one card im in such a hurry to start with the next one so i just throw al those flowers from my table to that big bowl. (too much information???lol)
But its really fun to go thro it from time to time, like this time, i think i found just the perfect flowers for my card. 



 Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today. I hope you got some inspiration from my card and that you liked it.
I cant wait to see al of yours lovely  Kenny K cards.

Have a wonderful week!
Hugs bettina.

Im entering this too:







10 kommentarer:

  1. Bettina this is awesome. Love the skyline and the pins and pearls of course. Look at the babe with big bro! How kewl are they! Great coloring!

    SvaraRadera
  2. love the family pics!!!
    and an awesome card too!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hoppas du snart mår bättre, Bettina...fantastiskt kort du har gjort ändå :)
    Jättefina färger och detaljer :))
    Kram Lill

    SvaraRadera
  4. What an awesome card!!!
    Hope you and your babygirl feel better soon!!

    gr. arjette.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Very Cool! love this card and the colours are great. hugs heidi x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Gorgeous card Bettina...sorry your babygirl doesn't feel well...hope she feels better soon....sorry I did'nt react at FFF but I laughed about your 'mistake' with that fab (girl's) card....I didn't understood neither the meaning of snips and snails and puppy dog tails....lol
    xxx Margreet

    SvaraRadera
  7. this is so so cool, love the wording

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    SvaraRadera
  8. What a fantastic card, I love this, the details are amaaazing, thanks for sharing with us at CYP, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT :)

    SvaraRadera
  9. How cute is your girlie! and such a grown up boy too!.x

    SvaraRadera