tisdag 25 oktober 2011

Anything but a card

Hi friends!

Today its time for a new challange over at Bearlymine. And this time we have a really fun challange for ya...
...
Anything but a card!

Here is my creation:


A little backpack.
I have seen a few of theese around blogland, and i think they look so cute.
and well, you know me...i just had to try to do one myself,lol.
I had so much fun doing it and didnt it turn out kinda cute?


the wonderful dps i used is ofcourse bearlymine and called christmas glee.
I really love this whole set. Its just adorable, you just gotta check it out.



I added some white ribbon, two white brads and some white pom, poms and voila, done.
oh well, the folding took me a while to do, but it was much easier than it looked.

Im gonna put a gift card in it and give it as a chrissy present to some one.
Just dont know who that lucky someone will bee just yet,lol.

For al the wonderful prices and to see the rest of the Dts anything but a card creations please visit the Bearlymine-challenges.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog Today!

Have a wonderful evening!

hugs bettina.

Im entering this too:
scrappaloss- presentförpackning

16 kommentarer:

  1. Oh what a great little bag. It is very very cute! Loving those pom-poms:0)

    Hugs;
    Janette

    SvaraRadera
  2. Stunning work bettina so cute! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Vilken underbar väska :) Om du mailar mig på kattiz78 @ hotmail.com så kan vi prata lite om kitbytet ;)

    SvaraRadera
  4. So beautiful bag.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is gorgeous hun i love the colours, beautiful work. luv gina xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Well, How cute is that. Fab work Bettina. xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. racey amazing work as always and the card is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Judith

    SvaraRadera
  8. Hi Bettina - Lovin' this & I never seen them before, but now I have I'm just like you - will have to try one myself. Is it a template or have you cut it yourself?
    Take Care, Deb.x

    SvaraRadera
  9. I am delighted with your work
    is beautifully done

    SvaraRadera
  10. Så utrolig søt ryggsekk! Kult med pom poms på kantene.
    Tuusen takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret!
    Klem, Yvonne

    SvaraRadera
  11. Vakkert og Stilig... flott liten sekk du har laget.

    Takk for at du deltar hos Scrappekammeret...Lykke til!
    Angella

    SvaraRadera
  12. Så lekker denne var. Nydelige farger, og tøft med pom pomene.

    Takk for at du deltar hos ScrappaLoss!

    Hilsen
    Anne/Scrappefruen

    SvaraRadera
  13. Superfint!

    Kul att du vill vara med och tävla med oss på ScrappaLoss!

    Ha det bäst!
    Päivi – DT ScrappaLoss

    SvaraRadera
  14. This is stunning project, I tried one to make this little bag, but I faild. :) Your creation is stunning. Hugs;moni

    SvaraRadera