tisdag 11 oktober 2011

Bearly mine, Easel does it!

Hello my lovely friends!

First off i wanna thank you al for coming by my blog and you always leave me such wonderful comments. Thanks!, it really means so much to me. You guys really are the bestest.
I also wanna say sorry for beeing such a bad blogger lately. Its not that im not coming by your blogs, i do. Its just that im admiering al off your beautiful creations in silence, i know, bad, bad me.
I promise i will do better, gonna start talking know. Just a little warning, that if i get started its really hard to stop me,lol.
Well, just wanted to thank you al for al your uplifting comments. and say that im so sorry for not commenting on yours, i feel so bad. Guess its just that i wisch we had 48 hour days, or even better...72,lol.

Anyways, im here to tell you about the new challange over at Bearly mine.

The theeme for this week goes like this.....

Easel does it!   


Yep! We wanna see those beautiful Easel cards. I really love making those.


Here is my Easel card......



The dps that i have used is damask and floral fantasy, witch you ofcourse can find in the Bearly Mine shop


The Image i used is this adorable wee image. I think shes called Silver Fairy.
ooooh, isnt she sooo beautiful? im in love with wee stamps,lol, i have been since i first saw them.
I colored her with my copics.
And i added ALOT of stickles to her wings, not sure if it shows.


and i used my new butterfly die from cheery-lynn. added a few flowers and a little lace.


another sidewiew.
i also added some mic chippies, the corners and some butterflyes.

oh boy, oh boy did i have fun making this card. I really love easels. 
and now im so excited to see yours.

For al the prizes (they are so worth playing for) and for the rest of the talanted DTs cards please pop over to bearly mine.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a magical day.

Hugs bettina

Im entering this too:




25 kommentarer:

  1. This is stunning Bettina she is a fabulous image and I love the colour combo and how her hair is purple! All so wonderful Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is gorgeous Bettina, love how you decorated your butterfly, it's really stunning xxx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Bettina what a gorgeous card I love how youve coloured your image and the card design is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a gorgeous card Bettina.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. That is a lovely card and I love the colours you have chosen for her. Thanks for joining us over at Cutie Pie Challenges and I hope you join us for our new challenge next Monday,
    Big hugs
    H xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Bettina your card is stunning! I love the colours, image and the fab easel! Thanks for playing at the Cutie Pie Challenge! Woo x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a pretty card Bettina....

    have a super evening....hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Such a cute card - you've carried this style off perfectly! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Awww Bettina - this is adorable! I love that darling image, especially in the gorgeous colours you have used! Fabulous Easel Card and the butterfly is the perfect touch - this is very lovely! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters for Christ this week - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    SvaraRadera
  10. So Gorgeous Bettina!! Beautiful image and colours! Thank you for joining in with the Cutie Pies!!

    Hugs Hazel xx

    SvaraRadera
  11. this is one gorgeous sparkly creation and love the color choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
    hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    SvaraRadera
  12. Åååå...Bettina, for et vakkert kort. Si meg har du sluttet hos WhoopsiDaisy? Jeg har ikke sett noen kreasjoner fra deg på ei stund. Håper du har det bra. Klem...Mona

    SvaraRadera
  13. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining in Di's DigiDesigns Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Incredible work on this card! Stunning and completely gorgeous! Love the image and that huge butterfly. Great colors for this card, too. Thanks for jkining us at I DID IT CREATIONS challenge # 76! Good Luck!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Love all the layers! Your easel card is gorgeous.. this is my first time to your lovely little blog, and I'm already a follower!
    Hugs,
    Sharon F

    http://createdbyu.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  16. WOW!! Bettina this is stunning hun!!
    I just love your work!!!
    hugs
    laney

    SvaraRadera
  17. Hey Chickee this card is totally awesome! PURPLE!!! love it (you are sending it to me right! RIGHT!!) ROFL
    Hugs
    Tracey

    SvaraRadera
  18. Hi Bettina, You have successfully created an enchanting card. This image is absolutely adorable and colored so beautifully. And that butterfly is gorgeous and I love all the embellies you used.
    Hugs Bonnie

    SvaraRadera
  19. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  20. Absolutely stunning!! Thank you for joining us this week at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

    ~Jenn~

    SvaraRadera
  21. One of my all time favorite images - and I love your colors! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Craft Your Passion - I hope to see more of your work soon.
    Hugs,
    Jodi

    SvaraRadera
  22. Gorgeous card Bettina. hugs Jackie xx

    SvaraRadera
  23. This is just beautiful! Love the large, ginormous butterfly on the base!

    SvaraRadera
  24. Bettin a this is simply stunning, fabulous image & colours & I just LOVE that butterfly v.beautiful.
    Take Care hun,.x
    Deb

    SvaraRadera
  25. this creation is just breathtaking hun, i adore the colour and love the image to bits

    Sarah x

    SvaraRadera