lördag 8 oktober 2011

Diving Tilda

Hi friends!

Today im here to show you another first tryes by me,lol.
I tryed to do a tent card.

I have used this sweet little Diving Tilda. and i really had to put my thinking caps on when trying to figure out what to create with her.
well, this is what i ended up with.






I wanted to try to create a card where it lookes like tilda is on her way to dive in the water.


I started off by finding a image with some water and remembered the wonderful mic images.
So off to color...
I was soooo sceard, cause i have never colored water before, and i knew it would look a little.. hmmmmm... I really have to practise, A LOT,lol.



Here you have the finisched image...what can i say...other than LOL! and that at least i did it.


The dps from Magnolia was so perfect, dont you think?

I wanted to make the little pearls to look like waterdrops.
i sprayed them with some blue mist, but it didnt end up the way i had in mind, cause the mist didnt get stuck to the pearls,lol.
I also added some flowers that i thought matched the card, and i found some sea shells to add too.


a blurry close up of Tilda

You can find her and so much more over at Bunny zoes.

Hope you liked my first tent card? I really liked creating it.

Thank you so much for stopping by today and have a wonderful Saturday!

Hugs bettina

Im entering this too:



15 kommentarer:

  1. WOW! This is just stunning! I love how you added all the extra details...definitely makes this card POP! Great job!!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. So beautiful card,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wow....this is one fabulous creation Bettina...

    have a super evening...hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is brilliant Bettine! I haven't made a tent card in ages. I love how you have coloured the water too it great! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Men det blev jättefint! Kul idé

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you for joining us at JM/HS this week hugs pops x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Done a magnificent
    postcard
    I really like it as it is painted stamp

    SvaraRadera
  8. HOLY DIVING GODESS! This is fantastic. I love that background with Tilda on the front. It truly looks like she is diving into the water! Amazing!

    SvaraRadera
  9. OMGosh this is one super sparkly creation, I love the design and layout and fabulous colour theme too, its just perfect for our challenge

    Thank You so much for taking part at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 155 Anything Goes With Sparkle
    I hope you join us again next week,

    Have a lovely day,
    Good luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget :0) x.
    SCSC DT

    SvaraRadera
  10. Gorgeous sparkly creation and love the color choice, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week.
    hugs Kate xx
    PS I have some new candy if you are interested:)

    SvaraRadera
  11. fantastic card Bettina, beautifully coloured...thanks for joining in with the Crafts & Me challenge this week
    Mina xxx

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hi
    what a brilliant Sparkle Card

    thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    SvaraRadera
  13. Oh my goodness, this is awesome! Thanks for playing along with CMM!

    SvaraRadera
  14. Beautiful card, the image is fab ! Thanks for joining us at The Stamp Man. Sue C x

    SvaraRadera
  15. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera