måndag 10 oktober 2011

Kenny K, Shaped cards!

Hi friends!

a Big oooopsie!
This post should have been up many, many hours ago. Sorry for beeing late. Well im known for beeing late.  Al my friends know that im always late, at least 20 minutes ,lol. But they never say anything anymore, instead they come 15 minutes late too.
Im always rusching in in a hurry and having troubles breathing cause of my runnings, and then i go...-ooh, im sooo sorry for beeing late. Have you been waiting for me a long time? and the answer i get back is- no, its ok, since its you i have a date with i just got here 15 minutes ago.
Duh! So you see, they now im always late lol. But i know, i know, im gonna do better, promise.

Oke, on with the new Kenny K challange, Yay!

Our challange this week is...
SHAPED CARDS, yes that is right, we want you to get creative with different shapes, and we can't wait to see your makes. Don't forget to use a Kenny K image to be in with the chance of winning our prizes this week.


heres my card...



I used my new big die to make...oke, listen to this, are you ready!...my first ever round card. lol!
Its true, i have never made a round card before, not that i can remember anyways.
I really looove those big dies.

The dp i used is...hmmm...
just a minute, gotta go check that out.....
.............
............
.............
oke, im back,lol. Its from my scraps box again, so have no ide who its from.
like i said earlier, im trying to use up some of al the bits and pieces of al those beautiful papers laying in my box.



here we have a close up of queens-cutie. Isnt she a real little cutie.?
I colored her up with my copics.


Some flowers and pins in matching colors.
The flowers are from i am roses and woc.

Oki doki my friends.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, and i hope you al have had a fantastic weekend.

see ya soon!
hugs bettina.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous creation Bettina! your flower arrangements are always amazing! Loving you new blog look by the way! :D

    Hugz,
    xx Tracey xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. You and me sound v alike, my DT sista!! I'm always running late too LOL! Gorgeous card and a fab first go at a round one - I think you should make 'em more often if they turn out this lovely. Hugs, Marie xx

    SvaraRadera