torsdag 20 oktober 2011

May i have this dance?

Evening Friends!

Long time, no see, did i get that right?
Cant believe its over a  week since my last post.

Oh well, i am having a lot going on right know.
Feels like my brain is so stuffed with info and other stuff that its pooring out of my ears,lol. Its some good info but even a whole lot of heavy and tough stuff, but man, did i need some of that good info (tell you later)
Maybe ill tell you later about the tough stuff too, cause i guess that when the time comes i will just poor it al out here, you know, just to get it al out,lol.

witch got me thinking...im not writeing in my diary anymore.
Kinda funny, before i was so secretive with my diary and nobody was allowed to toutch it, and look at me now, nothing is a secret anymore, nowdays im telling al my secrets to the whole wide world,lol.

Now im babbeling again, sorry!

What im here for is to tell you about the new challange over at southern girls. YAY!
the theeme for this challange is...

Stripes and Polkadots.

and here is my card...


The image i have used is Willow from tickled pink stamps.

I think she looks like shes saying: - May i have this dance?, lol.



The orange flowers are from Michaels, i bought them on our trip to USA.
Really loved that store.
You guyes over there are sooooo lucky.


The dp i used is from Kaisercraft/ Hunt and Gather paperpad witch i got from bunny zoes.

I also love al those wooden Embellies. Like this round one that i altered a little with some mist , perfect perls and a little bling in the center.



You can find this one and a whole lot of other wooden embellies over at bunny zoes.

They are sooo lovely!


I also added some white lace, seembinding, stickles (copper), perfect perls (gold) and a few white roses from woc.

oki doki, thats al friends!

Thank you so much for stopping by today...

..and dont forget to stop by southern girls challenge. to see the rest of the DTs wonderful inspiration.

Now im off to bed. Thinking about getting to bed a little earlier today, i meen its only 02.00,lol.

Natti, natti! See you really soon!

BIG Hugs bettina.

Im entering too:





11 kommentarer:

  1. WOW!!!Alldeles FANTASTISKT kort, urgulligt motiv, knallkul layout och jättesnygga detaljer, den orange blomman är bara underbar!!!
    Kram Lill

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh my gosh girl!! This is so stunning!! LOVE your flowers and colors!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Bettina,
    OMW what a beautiful card - I love it! You have such a very distinctive style, I adore all the details and she is coloured so perfectly - a stunner! Hugs, Teresa x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Gorgeous Bettina! I need to break out my tickled pinks again this has been coloured to perfection! Hope you get some clearance in your head soon! Thats one of the delights of being a mum always something to think about! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow, this is fabulous! Love the image and your card design! Hugs, Karen
    P.S. I've candy on my blog!

    SvaraRadera
  6. What a gorgeous card Bettina,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Hi Bettina - great to be able to come & visit again, I've really missed everyone!
    Love this card - I was able to work with these Tickled Pink images for my last challenge with Card Makin Mamas & I just fell in love with them - how cool?!!!
    Bye for now,
    Deb.x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Förtjusande som vanligt med en massa härliga detaljer. Tack för att du är med hos oss i The Paper Shelter.
    Kram
    Marie

    SvaraRadera
  9. Gorgeous card, love that cute image and lovely embellies. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter.
    Hugs Debs

    SvaraRadera
  10. So pretty Bettina! Beautiful embellishments. A great take on the Sketch. Thanks for joining us at CLP Challenge, hope to see you on our next challenge.

    Hugs and Love.

    SvaraRadera