måndag 14 november 2011

Bunny Zoe, Christmas with pearls!

Hi Friends!

I hope that you al have had a fantastic weekend.

Today starts a new fun challange over at Bunny zoes.
The challange is to do something christmassy with pearls.

This is what i did...


I made a little telescope card. 
I saw this design somewhere in the inthernet and tought that it was a superb idea.


I have used Sweet christmas Tilda on my card, and the dp is from the new Christmas collection called Holly christmas song and sweet flurry (red, white and green)


This is how the card lookes fully opened.

Isnt it a fun design? and when its closed it doesent take any space at al. So its really easy to fit in an envelope.
Think im gonna do a few of theese ones to send to some loved ones.
Also theres a lot of space to write down a special message.


a sidewiew. do you see al my white pearls ?

You just gotta head over to bunny zoes to see the rest of the DT girls amazing creations.
Theese girls are so talanted.

Thank you so much for stopping by to day and have a wonderful week.

Big hugs bettina.

im entering this too:

14 kommentarer:

  1. So gorgeous Bettina,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello Bettina, I think something went wrong here so I'm typing this again, maytbe you'll get it twice now LOL!! Anyhow, I think your card is a little masterpiece, love this design!! By the way, I have some candy on my blog, would love it if you would come and join in the fun. Hugs, Frea

    SvaraRadera
  3. Just so gorgeous hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. This is gorgeous Bettina, love all the shine and rich red colour xxx

    SvaraRadera
  5. This is fab Bettina and I do love to use pearls! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi Bettina, a really gorgeous shapped card and I love that image shes so cute. hugs Shirleyxxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. This is stunning, thanks for playing along at Lexis Creations Sharon x

    SvaraRadera
  8. CUTE! I love how it unfolds! Thanks for playing at SPCC this week!

    SvaraRadera
  9. simply beautiful...love the shape cards...i have yet to try them...lovely colors to

    Tina

    SvaraRadera
  10. adorable. The pearls are so cute!

    SvaraRadera
  11. Bettina, this is so gorgeous!!! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    SP & Company
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    SvaraRadera
  12. Stunning card! I love how it opens and the pearl accents are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at SPCC and I hope to see more projects from you soon!

    Patchi
    SPCC - DT

    SvaraRadera
  13. Wow! What a stunning card. Love this idea. Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft.

    SvaraRadera
  14. Cute card, this is the same stamp I just received in the mail today for my Christmas cards... she is so adorable! I finally broke down and ordered a bunch of new skin tone markers still waiting for them! Hope to color as well someday!!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    SvaraRadera