måndag 28 november 2011

Maja Design at Stampartic!

Good Evening!

How are you al today!
I myself am really happy, cause today im going to show you my 1st creations as a DT over at Stampartic!
How about that!? Totally unbelieveable if you ask me,lol.
Lill ol me in the most talanted and the most awsome team ever!!! I could go on and on giving them prayce.
But i guess you would like to see what i have been up to, or what we, the stampartic team have been up to.

Well we al got some beautiful papers from Maja design called Vintage Winter. They truly are sooo lovely going in blues, browns and reds. Also we got some cute stamps that matches the papers. Just look...


My first card goes in browns and red...






and my second card goes in blues...



Isnt the papers and stamps just totally gorgeous?!

If you need some inspiration or just looking for some eye candy be sure to head on over to the Stampartic blog. I promise that you will see a lot of amazing creations over there.

Thanks alot for stopping by today.

Have a fantastic day/ evening!

Hugs bettina

Im entering this too:



10 kommentarer:

  1. Åååå, wow! Vilka finfina kort! Gillar dem båda väldigt mycket och "tar med" mig lite detaljer från dem, hoppas ok.

    Kram från mig,
    Eivor/Ejja

    SvaraRadera
  2. For you dear it as always
    wonderfully made ​​a card

    SvaraRadera
  3. Your cards are gorgeous and I love your florals on the first one. The colors on the second one are beautiful. Hope you have a wonderful day.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    SvaraRadera
  4. Två helt underbara julkort och gratulerar till DT hos StampArtic...
    Kram Ann-Charlotte

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Bettina! Hi have no words to say how much i love your works!

    My best compliments, thank you for joining us at Deep Ocean, hugs, Franz.

    SvaraRadera
  6. So beautiful cards,I love the images and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. very nice cards!! I love the papers you used on blue card - it is fantastic!!

    SvaraRadera
  8. O wow Bettina, these are stunning, love the fold of the first one and the shades of blue and gorgeous flowers on the second.. it's very elegant xxx

    SvaraRadera
  9. Snygga välarbetade kort!
    Grattis till din plats hos StampArtic!
    Trevlig helg!
    Kram Nina

    SvaraRadera