söndag 13 november 2011

Uptown Angel.

Hi Friends!

Happy fathersday!
At least here in Sweden we are celebreating al the Fathers today.

We have had a lovely morning and day celebreating hubby, altho it has been a little sad too, cause im so used to drive over to my dad and have some coffee and cake, but...

This is the second fathersday that hes no longer here.
Do you ever get used to him not beeing around anymore?
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DAD! and i miss you so much!

Today im showing you this card, that i totally forgot to post,lol.


Its a Kenny K image called Uptown Angel and you can find her over at Bunny zoes crafts.

I have also used a beautiful image from Make it crafty.

The dp is something i had laying in my stasch, so sorry, dont now what paperpack its from. i do know its not that old.


Sweet images. The chipboard up in the corner is from make it crafty too, love them!


Flowers!

See that lilac/blueisch flower? I used some of my new mists from Lindsays stampgang on it, doesent the shimmer look just beautiful? Looks even better in real life.


I also used one of my new dies, Magnolia DooHickey bloomy tag and some wonderful Marianne D Flower ribbon. Both you can find over at Bunny zoes crafts.

Thanks for stopping by today, and to al of you who are celebreating it today, Happy Fathersday!

Have a lovely evening with your loved ones, and take care of each other!

Hugs bettina

6 kommentarer:

  1. Absolutely stunning Bettina. Love the image and beautiful details.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just fabulous Bettina! The flowers are stunning hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. So beautiful card Bettina,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. beautiful coloring...wow

    Tina

    SvaraRadera