torsdag 15 december 2011

...and the winner is...

Hi Friends!

Its that time... To see who the winner of my little 2-year celebreation candy is.!!!:)

I wanna thank everyone who took your time to enter,-thank you! I feel so honored, and i wisch i could give something to everyone. But...this time i will only have one winner.:(

and i also wanna say hi again to al of my new friends and followers. Im so, so happy you are here!:)

Anyways... didnt we have fun doing this? i for sure did,. So i bet you i will have a new candy pretty soon, cause i actually have some things to celebreate (but its still a secret)...so watch this space!:)

Oki Doki...Shall we get on with it....?

THE WINNER IS.....................................................

Drumroll..............................

..........................................

............................................

...........................................

Are you ready???

here it comes.............

...............................

.......................

.........................


Random Sequence Generator

Here is your sequence:
13
16
36
32
 2
17
54



(i didnt put up the whole list of al the numbers. The winner is the number on top...)

Number 13!!!

Thats you Corry!!! YAY!

Congrats sweetie! Could you please e-mail me with your adress so i can send you the goodies, and a little Christmas gift from sweden.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY!!!

My wonderful, amazing, talanted and fantastic friends. You are al so precious to me. LOVES YA!

BIG Hugs

bettina

8 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations to the lucky winner and hugs to you, dear, by the so lovely candy!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome! Congrats Corry! :D

    Hugz
    xx Tracey xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congratulations Corry!! :D

    Hugs Nina

    SvaraRadera
  4. OMG!!!!!! Seriously????? Is that me?????? I'm gonna have to check the link!!!! Could I be dreaming???? Merry Christmas to me!!!!! *jumping for joy* .... And a big Merry Christmas to you too!! Mwah!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Congrats Corry and thanks hon for the chance to win!
    Crafty Holiday Hugs,
    Pendra

    SvaraRadera
  6. Congratulations Corry!!! For a milisecond I thought it said Carly .. and my heart skipped a beat ....... sigh....

    Have fun with your new goodies and thanks so much for the chance to win Bettina.

    xoxox Carly

    SvaraRadera
  7. yay for Corry, congrats :) and thank you Bettina for the chance to win. Hugs xxx

    SvaraRadera