lördag 3 december 2011

Just for fun!

Hello friends!

How are you al doing today? Pretty good i bet, i meen its Friday, Yay! (and its still my fav day of the week,lol) (update: this was ment to go up yesterday, but blogger played me, yet again,lol)

I have been doing some playing just for fun,yeeeha! Seems like ages that i did a card that wasent for any of my obligations (i do love al my obligations,lol).
Just like you al, i too have fallen in LOVE with Kristas wonderful images.( thanks Krista)
So here comes my first card with a Saturated Canary image.


i used the cute litte Whipsy fairy on my card.
The dp is from my new paper pad called "love me" from my minds eye.


A close up of the cutest little fairy.



I distressed al the edges and added some white lace and a little heart doily.

I also made a little pink ribbon flower.
I used some white ribbon and sprayed it with some pink mist. Then i just curled the ribbon round and round, lol, then i added this gorgeous bling on top.
(i now there is a whole lot of ribbon flower tutorials out there, but if someone is interested, ill happily show you how i made it.)

The sentiment i found in my stasch.

I had sooo much fun playing with this image. I can promise you that there will be a lot more of Saturated Canary cards in here,lol.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs bettina

Im entering this too:



23 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card, great colours you used and this is such a sweet image.

    SvaraRadera
  2. So super pretty Bettina!! Hugs- LORi

    SvaraRadera
  3. WOWWIE Bettina~~This is truly priceless!!! Just adorable and love how you colored her hair!!! Thanks for joining us at Sunday's with Crissy!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Du är inte ensam som är blivit kjär, jag med och jag handlar och handlar nya motiver :)))
    Vad tjusigt kort i läkra färger och detaljer :)
    Önskar dig en fin förjulstid :)
    Kram Lill

    SvaraRadera
  5. Läckert! :) Gillar kortet mycket!

    Kram Nina

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hi sweetie gorgeous card love the image & the layout is fab hun, love these images.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    SvaraRadera
  7. Oh my Bettina this is perfect! I love your colour combo must use this and I adore this image she is def one of my faves Hugs Rebekah xxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. Wow! Bettina, this is stunning, love your amazing colouring and very pretty details hun.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Bettina: What a beautiful card. You are a very talented artist, and you have an eye for detail. Thanks so much for joining the Snow Angels Challenge at Wags-n-Whiskers. We hope you will play along again real soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen - Design Team Member

    SvaraRadera
  10. Bettina, I love this. She is so sweet and I love the colors you used and the layout and all those gorgeous flowers. I hope you are doing well.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    SvaraRadera
  11. Absolutely gorgeous, I love these images too! Your colouring is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers this week, good luck! Pami x

    SvaraRadera
  12. ooooh wowzer!!! This is utterly gorgeous!! Hugs Juls

    SvaraRadera
  13. Wow Bettina that is stunning your colour choice is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    SvaraRadera
  14. Gorgeous creation sweetie, super cute card!

    SvaraRadera
  15. Vilket underbart karamelligt kort! Jättekul att se och gillar färgläggning, detaljer, upplägget... ME LIKE!!

    Tack för inspirationen!
    Kram från mig,
    Eivor/Ejja

    SvaraRadera
  16. made me smile... the card is soo pretty... :)

    SvaraRadera
  17. Oh My Gosh!! Awesome job on the coloring and the card itself:-)Thank you so much for joining us at Sundays with Crissy:-)
    Hugs
    Michele S.

    SvaraRadera
  18. Your card is gorgeous. You have colored her beautifully and I just love all the details you have put on your card. Thank you for the wonderful inspiration.

    Hugs
    Shannin

    SvaraRadera
  19. Stunning !!
    Thanks for joining in at Saturated Canary Challenges!x

    SvaraRadera
  20. Hi Bettina, I love this sweet card, love the colours and LOVe the image!! Great flowers too! Hugs, Frea

    SvaraRadera
  21. this is tooo cute for words. and those flowers - oh my godnesss
    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    SvaraRadera
  22. Dette kortet er sååå lekkert! Fantastisk fargelegging som vanlig:-) Takk for at du deltar hos Crafty Purple Frog. Klem...Mona

    SvaraRadera