torsdag 19 januari 2012

Aphrodite!

Hi!

Im baaack!:)

I woke up early in the morning, it was around 5.30.
I opened my eyes and looked out my window, it was still dark. But i knew it was really could out there cause it was even could inside.
I got up and swept my robe around me, brrrr it was so cold. I got closer to the window and from the light off the lamp post i could see that it was snowing.
Oh my! that meens kaos out there. I for sure wouldnt wanna get out there, driving in that weather.
Well, was i lucky, it was my day at home. The only thing i was going to do was to spend some lovely time in my craft room.
Gotta get downstairs to put on some hot coffee and get started with some fun coloring.
Craftroom here i come.

Poored up some of that warm coffe and stumbled in to my own little space (i got theese lurvy slippers with huge bunny ears for christmas, therefor the stumbling, those ears, they are cute but genormeous:))
Put on the computer and tought that the first thing i would do was to check my mails.
Opened up my mail and what did i see?...It cant be true!...Really?!...You gotta be kidding me.
I pinched my self one time, ouch! two times, still hurts! i think i did it a third time too,lol.
Well there it was, some realy, really happy news. It said:
-Would you wanna be a GDT for tickled pinkstamps in Januari?
JiiiHuuuu!!! didnt even have to think about it, it was a big YES! I would LOVE to!
So thats the story about how i ended up here,lol

 Al the girls has been bringing you  previews for the new Greek Gods release at Tickled Pink Stamps for the last 6 days. They will al be realised tomorrow the 20th.
Today i was so lucky to get to play with one of theese wonderful sneek peeks called "Lolita Aphrodite Willow"

Just look at this beauty...


The papers i have used for my tag is from prima.
The flowerbranch is also from pima.
I also stuck in some white and pink flowers from my stach.
Behind everything i added a heart doily.
That beautiful butterfly i fuzzy cut from kaisercraft papers, the bonjour collection. That paper collection is to die for:)


A close up...


Thanks a lot for stopping by.
and if you have missed some of the sneek peeks that the girls have been showing off, you just gotta head on over to Tickled pink stamps blog, Cause i promise you that they have done some stunning work. Im totally blown away by the talanted girls over there. For real, i have no words, those girls create magic:)

Thank you so, so much Kellie and girls for having me.
Im so happy and totally honored:!

From the bottom off my heart... Thank You!!!

Have a wonderful day friends!

Im gonna go tuck my baby to bed and then im off to the most wonderful place.
Its that magical, wonderful place im in when im creating.
Dont know the name off that place, but i know that al of you know excactly what place im talking about:)!!!

Big hugs bettina

Im entering this too:



9 kommentarer:

  1. Wow Bettina you have snow lucky thing! This is so beautiful too well done on that GDT hunny! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Dette var nydelig Bettina. Jeg tror deg når du sier du kløp deg i armen fordi du ikke trodde at du skulle få en slik mail, men du er jo superflink. Lekkert fargelagt og liker godt designen med alle detaljene på. Klem Bettina L xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Congratulations Bettina, very well deserved though looking at this! Stunning creation!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  4. I am not surprised at all girl! You are one rockin' blogger!! Your creations are always filled with such goodness and sweets! this is no exception! You have created a wonderful masterpiece!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Gorgeous tag - Congrats on your GDT spot! Thanks for joining us at FBW this week...your creation is just beautiful!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Congratulations on your guest spot Bettina. Your tag is stunning sweetie and love your fabulous colouring, Big Hugs, Nikki x

    SvaraRadera
  7. oh very cute!!!!!!!!!
    Love all of the details.

    Thanks for joining us at Little Darlings.
    hugs....

    SvaraRadera