fredag 6 januari 2012

Just sharing...!

Hello my lovelies!

How are you al doing.
I hope that this new year is treating you al very well!?.

I have a little sick two year old over here, so none of us has slept hardly anything this past night.
At the mo shes sleeping, doing ok, but a few hours ago i took her temp and it was a worrying number...40,5, and that is very high.
Hoping that she will be able to sleep at least a few hours, but then i know that the meds will loose their effect...
Oh well, shes a little fighter.
I have a few pics of her that i tought i would share, shes just so cute...


This is my little girl when shes not sick,lol.



Heres a little cradle. 
She got it from her bigbrother for christmas. It was meant to be for her doll, but she immidiatly made a little bed for herself,lol.


Shes still crawling into everything (dont know if you remember the pic of her in the toilet?).
Here shes in Santas big gift bag...



...and ofcourse she made a bed for herself,lol.



ha,ha, those two...Granny crawled into santas bag too...lol!

I have one more exciting thing to share with you....

...i was asked to join the Copic marker europe DT team!



Yay! im really excited about that.
I know that this experience will help me alot. and i know that i will learn so much more about coloring togheter with this amazingly talanted DT team and you al. And i really want and need that,lol.
Im so honored and im looking forward to this new adventure.
It will be so much fun!

Oki doki thats al, just wanted to share a little...
 But ill be back very soon with 2 new creations to share with you.

Hope you will have a wonderful evening! Maybe do a little playing around? Thats what im about to do...
Scrap room! Here i come!!!lol.

Big hugs bettina

6 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on the DT spot. I hope your little one gets better soon. I know it breaks your heart with your babies are sick. Those pics are so precious.
    Hugs:)
    Angela

    SvaraRadera
  2. she is totally gorgeous! I have an unwell two year old at the moment too ... and she has a broken arm to boot! I know how you feel .. it is heartbreaking and tiring.

    I hope she gets well soon and that you get some much needed rest.

    xoxoxo Carly

    SvaraRadera
  3. She looks so cute, hope she feels better soon! Congratulations on your DT position!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  4. AWWW........hoping she feels better soon. That is too funny about the bag....I tell ya, give the kids a box and they can play for hours....who needs the toy that was inside. I sent you an e-mail about your package....which arrived today!!! YAY!! Thanks my friend. And congrats on the DT position!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Hi Bettina sorry to hear about your little one being so poorly. Really hope she feels better soon... and photos are gorgeous and so cute. Congrats too on your new DT xxx

    SvaraRadera
  6. Hej, Bettina!
    A very warm welcome to the Copic Marker Europe Blog's designteam! I am looking forward to see your projects!
    Your pictures are just sooo sweet, thanks a lot for sharing!
    Hälsingar fran Tyskland!
    Barbara

    SvaraRadera