onsdag 18 januari 2012

Tilda with flower!

Hello friends!

It feels like i have been gone like forever. and i have missed you al lots and lots!
What can i say other then busy, busy and a sick baby on top of that, so not much playtime for me.
well, guess you al know how it is.

Anyways, today im here to show you my first dt card for copic marker europe blog, yay! Im soo happy about that but also a bit nervous. Im really not that sure about my coloring skills .I promise that i will do my best, but please be nice oke,lol

I made a card with this sweet little Tilda called Tilda with peony tails. She's from the new "sweet crazy love" collection. I love al the stamps from this new collection, so its really hard to choose witch one to color up first,lol.

After a while i decided to go with this beautiful tilda.

I made my desicion becouse of my design papers. I have theese beautiful Maja Design papers with beautiful purple roses on that i have been patting for a long time know. Some papers are so hard to cut in, they are so beautiful. But now i finally decided to cut in them..

I wanted to color that big flower that Tilda is holding in lilac/purple. I actually haven't used that much lilacs so I was off to the craft room to experiment a little on which copics to use.
I think i finally found a good combination, what do you think?


I really like this purple, green, black and white color combo.
The beautiful Maja Design papers are called "Ska vi ta en fika"


So, so sweet!:)


Some beautiful flowers from prima and woc


love those purple blings too,lol.

Copics i have used is:
Skin/Haut: E50, E51, E00, E11, Cheeks: E93, R21
Hair/Haar: E51, E31, E33, E35, E37
Dress+ Shoes/Kleid und Schuhe: W1, W2, W3, W5
Flower/Blume: RV91, V06, V12.
Leaves/Blätter: G40, YG61, G94.

If you dont have her yet, and you really have to, wanna, must, go crazy without  this sweet Tilda, Just head on over to Bunny Zoes and there she will be waiting for you,lol.
Enabler! Who? me?....

Thanks alot for stopping by today, meens so much to me.
Hope i could give you some inspiration, just like you al give bunches of to me.

Have a wonderful evening lovelies!

Hugs bettina

Im entering this too:



10 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card and your colouring is just great you have no need to worry. Hugs Lesley

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is adorable Bettina I love your card and stunning image. Hope your family is getting better Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. This is beautiful, fabulous colouring and gorgeous papers!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh she is such a cutie Bettina and love your colouring and pretty details. Hugs, Nikki x

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card...Thanx for joining us at Crafty Sentiments, and good luck.

    Caz x Crafty Sentiments DT

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow, this is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful card, super cute! Thanks or sharing with us over at Crafty Sentiments this week!

    Sorry for late comment just trying to catch up.....
    Big hugs Jo xxx

    SvaraRadera
  8. so very very beautiful. i love all the purple color! thank you for joining us at fresh brewed designs. :)

    SvaraRadera
  9. Fab entry Bettina, love colors so much!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Deep Ocean last fortnight, hope to see your lovely works again for today's challenge.

    Hugs, Franz.

    SvaraRadera