söndag 12 februari 2012

Maja Design, "Life in the country"- part 1

Hi Bloggers!

How is everybody?
Me? Naaah! A half day sitting in the emergency!
No, No, Its not me this time, its my little baby girl. She has been having some kind of a lung infection, then she was ok a few days and then she got (me too, but a lot nicer one) this nasty eyeinfection. I feel so sorry for her, mummys little baby.

Anyways, last night when i was trying to move her away from taking over my side of the bed, i noticed some blood on the sheets. Hmmm, maybe some blood from her nose i tought, but i couldnt see any. Then i saw it...It was like from a terrible scary movie, waaaaaaht!!!? She was bleeding from her eye! oh, it was really nasty and i got so sceared. Didnt know what was going on.
So, in the morning we rusched her to the ER, and you know how hospitals is, wait, tests, wait, tests.....
well, its nothing dangerous at this moment anyways, we got a whole lote of different drops and creams to use and we have to keep a close eye on her eyes,lol, but goosch, this past 3 weeks has been kinda blaaah.

Oh well, we had a really lovely day here today! Really! I even put my sunglasses on. The sun was shining and it was so beautiful and white outside. I got that spring feeling today,yay! I so love that feeling.

We also have some stunning cards to show you today over at stampartic.
Al the DT girls played with the lovely Maja Design papers called "Lantliv"/" Life in the country". I so LOVE theese papers! They are gorgeous!
These papers really bring a feeling of summer and country life :).!


Here are my cards:




When i was cruising in blogland i stopped by Kylie, and she had made a little notebook.
So this idea i snatched from her.
I had this little green notepad laying around that i had wanted to do something with for a while. So this felt like a perfect idea, to make a little notebook card.


Flowers and butterflyes...


Here is the inside....


The adorable image is from Saturated canary and shes called Penny, see PEN.. (like to write with in my notebook).. ny,lol. ha, ha aint i clever?

I colored her with my copics.

Heres my second card...


A card with this beautiful image called "Lizzy" and shes from sugar nellie.


Lovely flowers...Love that big blue rose!


this is my first time to try color on craft,lol. What can i say? Gotta practise, practise.
but i had a whole lot of fun tho.

You just gotta head over to the stampartic blog, cause you wouldnt wanna miss out on the fabulous eyecandy and the wonderful inspiration that the DT girls have for you over there!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

I just have to share a little pic of my poor little princess...



I would so appriciate if you would think of her in your prayers.
I know its nothing that big really, but i think 3 weeks beeing poorly is enough,right.
and you know, a mummys heart always bleed when their babies are in even a little bit of pain.
I just want my happy, stubbern baby girl back!
Thanks!

Have a wonderful day/night everybody!

hugs bettina

Im entering this too:
http://papersundaes.blogspot.com/-  4 toppings. both cards have blue and pearls

7 kommentarer:

  1. Oh bless her she does look poorly hugs to her big prayers and good health fairys sent her way

    Hugs Wendy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Oh the poor little darling :( I hope she gets better real soon and for mommy's sake to, will say a pray. Gorgeous cards to :)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ååååå stakkars lille venn!!

    Fine kort Bettina!!

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh my goodness Bettina your poor little princess! I think I would have been going crazy seeing that blood! I am so glad it doesn't sound too serious at the moment but do keep a close eye on her! I know how worried I was when I just took my boy to doctors to check him over because of a cough and they sent me straight to the hospital as his breathing wasn't right and we were kept in over night scary! Your creations are as always beautiful sweetie I love the notebook wonderful work hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. OH my she looks unwell :(((
    hugs for her...but mostly for you!

    SvaraRadera
  6. Oh I do hope she gets better real soon! Gorgeous cards, love the notebook!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  7. Beautiful cards. I hope that she feels better too. Thanks for playing with Paper Sundaes. I hope that you can join us for tomorrows challenge.

    SvaraRadera