torsdag 16 februari 2012

Maja Design, part 2.

Hello Friends!

Its time for me to show a little project i made with the beautiful Maja Design papers.
The girls over at stampartic has made some amazing projects.

I made a little calender for my mom.

Its small and has a perfect size to carry it in her handbag. and its covered with some beautiful papers...;)!




well, there you have it, my little pocket calender.

You can also fill it with pictures, Your favourite quotes, or Why not do one with pics of al the family members!?
One with pics of mummy, one with pics of daddy and then the kids.
You can fill it with whatever you wisch.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs bettina

(I found the tutorial over here.)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Fab work Bettina hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Wow, what a fabulous idea, I love it!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  3. A stunning creation Bettina.

    Donna x

    SvaraRadera
  4. That's so cute how you say a "little project" LOL...that would take me eons to complete!!! :D This is fantastic Bettina.
    Hugs to you,
    Lisa xx

    SvaraRadera