onsdag 29 februari 2012

A ton of love coming your way!

Hi my lovely Friends!

How is everybody doing?
Perfectly fine i hope.
Im doing just fine, a little stressful times right now maybe, but nothing i cant handle.
Cause after rain theres always some sunshine! Right?

Speaking of the wheather. OOOh! Can you feel that SPRING is on its way? YAY! I so need a little sun on my dreadfully pale face,lol. We actually hade 7+ here is sweden today, and the sun was really warm, had to take my jacket of. I just hope that the sun is here to stay.

Today i would like to show you a little tag i made, and a little tutorial i made over at Copic Marker Europe blog.  I think this will be my first tut ever, at least i cant remember that i would have done any before :).

The tut al came by becouse i couldnt find any flowers that matched the colors on my image.
So, whats a girl to do? well, color her own flowers, right?


So, here's how I did it...


I grabbed some white flowers from my stash and started to colour the flower with the lightest color V01


When I was done with that, I grabbed the second darkest Copic RV63.  With this colour I just coloured a little more then half way out from the middle of the flower. I hope you can see it in this pic?
(The next pic will show what i mean.)


When I had coloured all the flower petals with RV63, I took the darkest colour which is V05, and here you can see that I only colour half way out.
I keep on colouring all the way around the flower.


Next step is to take the lightest color V01 again, because I don't want the lines to be so sharp. Colouring with the lightest colour once again, will make it all blend together nicely, without any sharpe lines.


Then I wanted to pimp it up a little so I added some glossy accent drops to the flower.


The last thing I did was to add a lovely brad in the middle.

So, there you have it. My little rosy flower that will match my image colours just perfectly :).

Here is my finished little tag.


The colored flower...


and the cute little elephant from high hopes called  Ton of love- Ellie.


The dp i have used is My Minds Eye- Love me paper pad.

Al different kinds of flowers, but  the little Purple/white ones is Prima, Country elegance.

I have also used a little heart charm up on the top.

You can find it al over at Bunny Zoes.


That's all from me today!


Have a wonderful day!

Hugs Bettina

6 kommentarer:

  1. aww this is gorgeous Bettina, what a lovely tag ... the image is really cute.. and thank you for the tutorial, the flower is gorgeous, I love those glossy accent drops, look like real water droplets :D Hugs xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. A fabulous tag and your flowers are gorgeous!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  3. All the thing that you include in your card like samples of the bright beautiful flowers ,pearls has a great impact to all the viewers but i suggest you that you can change the image that you put in your paper card's center!!!!

    Plastic Card
    Plastic Cards
    Scratch Card Printing

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. hmmmm...salmaashiq i really have no idea what you meen by telling me to change my image??? Im totally confused about your comment. Is there something about the image that you have some problems with or some questions about you can email me bettinabillung@yahoo.se. Not even sure if iv understood your comment the right way? anyways, please email me.
      hugs bettina

      Radera
  4. It's a shame you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i'll settle for book-marking and
    adding your RSS feed to my Google account. I look forward to new
    updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
    Chat soon!

    my site: http://torontowinetasting.com/

    SvaraRadera
  5. Thanks for finally talking about > "A ton of love coming your way!" < Loved it!

    Here is my page http://elkhart-realestate.
    com/fashionable-dog-clothing-and-current-market-trends/

    SvaraRadera