lördag 17 mars 2012

Adele

Hi!

Im back from our wonderful little hotel weekend. And let me tell ya, we really needed that:)
Some good food,mmmmm..., a steaming hot sauna,aaaaaah... and the cozyest bed ever, zzzzzz.... I think we watched 4 movies, so not that much sleep. Well, we didnt wanna sleep our little vacation away,lol.

Anyways, today im here to show you a card i made for Copic Marker Europe blog, with a new wonderful Make it crafty image called Adele. I totally LOVE it. Just look at that flowing hair!

I had a really good time coloring her until i noticed that one of my copics was almoust empty, and what i learned about that was that you cant blend with a almoust empty copic,lol. Oh well, i tryed to do the best of it, didnt have the time to start over. But i do think it took me longer to try to fix the image then if i had started over instead,lol. Hope my misstakes doesent show too much, and at the end i learned how to try to fix a damaged image, so another copic lesson learned today."DONT color with a empty copic";)

 This is how my card turned out...


I have used some beautiful papers from Bobunny called "Snowfall". They have this big glittery snowflakes and swirls on them, so the papers are actually really wintery, but i dont think you can see that? and the colors on them are just beautiful, dont you think?.

The flowers are from Prima and I am roses.

The chipboard word "remember" is from Dusty attic.

and the little birdy is a resin piece also from Prima (ingvild Bolme)


Heres a close up of the image.
Isnt she just lovely?

The copics i have used is:
Skin: E000, E00, E11
cheeks: R20
Hair:Y0000, E33, E17, E18, E000.



Hope you liked my card?!

And thank you so much for stopping by today!

Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

Big hugs Bettina

Now im off to look for some fun challanges to enter:)
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.se/- three in a row (three flowers down, three flowers wertically)



21 kommentarer:

  1. Hi-
    Thanks for helping me understand what was happening with my copics!! I just did a Saturated Canary digi image and some of my copics are dry and I had my own problems!! The hair on your image is beautifully colored. My card this week had similar hair and you are right, it is hard! You did an amazing job on this card. I love everything about it!!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous card! I love the colours you used. Hugs! xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Simply stunning Bettina...and your colouring is fabulous hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a beautiful card Bettina.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. Fabulous colouring, love it!
    Helen x

    SvaraRadera
  6. hi bettina, Thank you so much for the kind words that you left on my Blog....I'm so sorry your Dad is no longer with you, it is hard and some days worse than others, but I'm sure they are both up there looking down and watching us.
    You cards are amazing, you are very talented
    Hugs
    Maree
    xx

    SvaraRadera
  7. What a super card Bettina, wonderful colouring and perfect for your theme.

    Thanks so much for sharing and joining in our Three in a Row challenge at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  8. Absolutely beautiful, I admire your colouring and aspire to be as good, just got hold of 144 copic ciao pens and am desperately practising.
    Amanda J x

    SvaraRadera
  9. Your colouring is absolutely breathtaking!
    It's a really pretty card, I like colours.

    SvaraRadera
  10. Hi sweetie this is absolutely gorgeous...

    Love the colours that you have used her....

    A gorgeous creation...

    Big hugs love Pops x x x

    SvaraRadera
  11. Wow what a gorgeous image and your colouring is first class! Thankyou for joining in the Allsorts challenge 3 in a row this week. Good Luck Jo x

    SvaraRadera
  12. This is totally fab Bettina and the image is just stunning! Hugs Rebekah xx

    SvaraRadera
  13. Wonderful card "for the girls"! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
    hugs, Sharon

    SvaraRadera
  14. Hej Bettina,
    Vilken fantastisk farglaggning! Otroligt vackert motiv; paminner lite om Crafts & Me motiven. Vann 3 st digis fran dem for nagon manad sedan och vill inget hellre an att anvanda dem, men med den skrivare jag har far det allt vanta lite...

    Kramiz,
    Sandy

    SvaraRadera
  15. Beautiful colouring what a beautiful image...
    Thanks for joining in our 3 in a row challenge this week at Allsorts, Good luck in the draw :)

    Emma xxx

    SvaraRadera
  16. Glad you had a good time on your weekend away!
    Your card is stunning, just love everything about it hun!
    Hugs Shell xx

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. beautiful card!!! love it...

      Radera
    2. I like the embossing but little tough to follow the same tutorial.


      Plastic Card Printing
      Plastic Card
      Scratch Cards

      Radera
  17. What a gorgeous card you have made for this challenge. Thank you for taking part in the Aud Sentiments Challenge this fortnight and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Aud Sentiments Design Team Member) xxx

    SvaraRadera