söndag 25 mars 2012

Fun times!

God Morning peeps!

Its officially SUMMER today, yay!

Last night the clock was turned one hour forward and summertime started here in Sweden.

Yesterday we was over at our local flowergarden bying alot of spring flowers. I looove it! I also bought alot of seeds that im gonna plant inside until its warm enough to get them outside. Atho its summertime its still just about 10- 15+ outside.
I have some plans to do a few big flowerampels with lots of hanging flowers in.
I usually do that every year and they look so gorgeous, and if you really care for them they get humangous!

Iv been thinking...(yup, im braging...:))
I do love that its summer, but i cant understand why we have to loose one hour when its summer and earn one hour when its winter. I would want it the other way around, cause i want more time when its summer???
hmmmm....

well, well, guess i can live with that:) The important thing is that its finally Summertime!

Today im gonna show you a little fun bookmark that i made.

I have used a stamp from Nellie Snellen called Schoffie skating.


This couple is so cute, dont you think?
I have actyally fuzzy cut the image and change places on the two cutiepies.
this is how the stamp looks...

Nellie's C - Schoffie skating (Style 2) - Click Image to Close 


I tryed to color with my prismas on some white paper. I have only tryed to color on kraft before. Im starting to really like those pens:).

The dp i have used is from Crate Paper - Emmas Shoppe.

I have also used some Lemon Rafia lace.


You can find it over at Bunny Zoes Crafts

Oki doki, thats al from me for now. If the flowerplanting dont take too long ill be back later on.

Have a wonderful day peeps! and thank you so much for stopping by. Loves ya!

Big hugs bettina.

5 kommentarer:

  1. Super cute, I just love his little roller skates and what an awesome card shape
    Debs
    xxx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous hun and he is such a cutie too..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hello Bettina, what a cute card, don't you just love those Nellie Snellen stamps! Hugs, Frea

    SvaraRadera
  4. Cute cute cute. Such a fun bookmark and darling image.
    Happy Summertime!!! Have fun with your flowers.
    Hugs Bonnie

    SvaraRadera