fredag 16 mars 2012

Smash!

Hi!

Im running a wee bit late, but over at southern girls we have a new challenge up for ya.
The theeme is to use red, blue and yellow on your creation.

heres my second Smash page i made in my blue smash book....


This is our favourite place to visit here in sweden. Its a island called Gotland.
This pic shows the moment when my daughter saw the sea for the first time.
oooh, how she loved to rumble around in the warm sand, and well, so did i:)



Its so much fun to play around with al my new stickers, just look at that cute crabby.
Iv also used a cute little fischy image from Meljens that i have colored with my copics.

Hope to see you over there!

Also...

We have a DT call!!!

and let me tell you...I have been on this team since the beginning and its totally one of the bestest teams EVER!

So to the girls that get selected...YOU are so LUCKY;)!

Now im off to have a nice hotell weekend with my family, or its until tomorrow night.
We will be eating some delicious food, playing around in the pool, a warm and cozy sauna, and then in the evening/night we will be watching a lot of good movies in our hotel room, and i bet you that i will be ordering alot of room service;).
So ill be Mia for a little while.

Thanks alot for stopping by today !

Have a lovely weekend!

Hugs bettina


3 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous hun :o)

    have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Fab creation hun, love the photos & all the colour!

    Have a great weekend
    hugs shell xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hi Bettina,

    Looks like you had a wonderful weekend, mine was filled with the grandkids...we had loads of fun.lol

    Love your smashbook! Can't wait to get started on one myself...Just waiting for my orange one to get here. Snail mail is so darn slow..

    Hope you have a fabtastic week!

    hugs, Marjo

    SvaraRadera