söndag 15 april 2012

Cute little Dragon.

Hi Friends!

What a wonderful Sunday we have had here in sweden today.
Hubby has cleaned out the patio, so now we have the tables and the chairs out there.
If tomorrow morning is as lovely as today was, i will take my coffe and drink it outside, yay! I think that spring is finally here. But wait a minute...feels like i have said that before,lol.
Just have to keep my fingers and toes crossed that this time its really true.
Please, please, let the spring finally be here to stay.

Today im gonna show you a card i made with a cute little dragon. Its a sweet pea stamp. I havent used a sweet pea stamp for ages, so i tought it was about time. And this dragon was so perfect for the sketch that Janine made for us over at The sketchy challanges.

Heres my card...


and heres the wonderful sketch...


I also found a new thingy on my photoediting program...


You can make every photo look like a polaroid pic...me likey!
What do you think?


a little closeup of sleeping beauty,lol...

I colored him with my copics, and al the white dots i made with my distress pen.
I bought al the new distress pens, but i havent been able to use them:(.
and can you guess why?
Well, when i got them i put them away somewhere, out of reach for my daughter,
and now i cant find them, anywhere.
Can you believe that!!!lol.



I made some flowers with a flower die from memory box.
and  added a white pearl in them.
I think they are so beautiful.


Chipboard clouds, painted with white distress stain.

Well, i guess thats it for today.
Hope you liked my cute little dragon card?

Oh, i almoust forgot, again...
I wanna say a big HI and welcome to my place to al my new followers. 
Im so happy and honored that you al are here.
I hope i can inspiere you and that you will enjoy yourself.
Thank you! so much!

If you need some wonderful and amazing inspiration hop on over to The Sketchy Challanges.
The girls over there are absolutly amazing and so talanted!!! 

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful Sunday everybody!

Big hugs
bettina

Im entering this too:

11 kommentarer:

  1. i wish i was the dragon...love to sleep
    but with to little kids... there some nights ....
    lovely card by the way

    SvaraRadera
  2. This is such a cute card :D To win at Crafts and Me you need to leave a link to the challenge blog but Thank you for joining us.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    SvaraRadera
  3. Jättehärligt kort som du så fint dekorerat... blommorna är helt ljuvliga.... Ha en fin vecka!!! Kramizar

    SvaraRadera
  4. What a gorgeous card Bettina.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  5. What a cutie! Lovely card, Bettina and great colouring. That's a super layout too. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Be sure to check back tomorrow for our next challenge.

    Rachel x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Such a sweet card, hun! I love what you did with this cute little dragon. Gorgeous colour choice and so beautifully coloured image. The papers are perfect to it as well. And the clouds are so lovely as well.
    And hey, this sounds very familiar to me... hide something too good to find it again later... :o)
    Hugs, Karina

    SvaraRadera
  7. Such a sweet image - love how his tail is wrapped around the moon.

    Thanks for joining us for the Little Miss Muffet Pastels Challenge! Deb

    SvaraRadera
  8. Oh he's CUTE!!
    Thanks for Joining in at Paper Crafting Journey and good luck,
    Lou DT

    SvaraRadera
  9. Excellent effort in this site i read it thoroughly and got it mind and also adopt this information for our business
    this information gives me a lots of knowledge your information extra guidance about the future
    work ....thanks for share me...

    SvaraRadera