lördag 21 april 2012

Hugs!

Phew! im running, and running, and running.....late,lol

So, lets get on with the fun stuff right away shall we? pinky promise i will not babble on and on today.
Was going thru my blog posts today and that one blogpost, a few weeks ago was soooo long, my gosch i was suprised that some of you had even read thru it al,lol.  Oke, i feel that im picking up a subject again, blogposting, i could go on and on about that, especially blogger, and how he is misbehaving. so i better stop.

We have a super fun challange for ya over at Midweek Magnolias, and the challange is to use two, yup two magnolia stamps, fun huh?!
It can be A Tilda and Tilda or...
Tilda and Edwin or...
Tilda with a dog...
a dog with a background...well,i think you get it.

I had so much fun making my card this time, cause i really love to use more than one image on my cards, but hardly ever do so. Dont know why. Maybe its becouse it for sure takes a bit longer to finisch it of since you have more images to color. (Well, mostly, but not this time, youll see what i meen), and im still kinda struggeling with my coloring from time to time, if not al of the time.

Heres my card...and...i used 3 stamps on it, yay (not al magnolia tho)


Wowza! this pic looks really blurry, doesent it? oh well, the next one should be brighter (i know, im too lazy to go back to change it,... No, let say im too stressed, since im running late,lol)
I think this image is called siblings? I gave it to hubby for his birthday. Its to him from the kids with a BIG hug!!!
Guess you are wondering where my other 2 images are....


Tada!!!

The second image that i used is the Magnolia love background and i stamped it on a Magnolia tag die, and tucked it in on the right side of the card. I also tied some misted seembinding to it.
And for the third one i used my newest favorite, the whimsy notebook page stamp, just LOVE it!
and that one is hidden on top of the card, also with seembinding tied to it.

Oh and the dps, just gotta talk about the lovely MME paperpad. My gosch,im totally in love with al the latest MME papers. Theese ones are from the "On the bright side-two" paper pad. .I think i have the rest ones coming my way and feels like i have been waiting for ages. Hmmm...maybe i have? 6 weeks now. No wonder im starting to get a wee bit crazy. 


A closeup...


Beautiful Magnolia flowers...
I also played with theese wonderful wooden embellies, a flower and a dragon fly.
sprayed them with some walnut gold glimmer mist and added a Woj chrystal to the flower.


Just one more pick of the Whimsy notebook page stamp, so you al can see just how wonderful it really is,lol.


Oksi doksi. Now i can finally relax and go watch some tellie, my post is finally up,yay! and blogger...im just warning you...dont you even think about playing with me...!

But you al my lovelies, i would love to see you al come along and play with us.
If you need some inspiration or eye candy just pop on over to Midweek Magnolias, the girls have some stunning creations to show ya!

Most of the papers and embellies and stamps on my card is from the wonderful shop called Bunny zoes crafts.

Embellies: Wooden ornaments

Wisching you al a lovely weekend and thank you so much for stopping by today.
MWAH!

Hugs bettina

Im entering this too:
(coming soon)

12 kommentarer:

  1. Hej...ser att du varit uppe och nattbloggat igen... :-) Vilket fantastiskt kort; har var det sa mycket fint att man inte vet vad man ska borja att kommentera... :-) Harlig fargkombo, snygg farglaggning och jag tror jag ar kar din etikett - heter det sa pa svenska :-) :-)

    Ha en bra helg!
    Kramiz,
    Sandy

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hello Bettina, what an amazing card!
    Hugs
    Jane

    SvaraRadera
  3. So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
    So gorgeous papers and the details.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    SvaraRadera
  4. Ett riktigt läckert kort, tokgillar!!!!
    Ha en fin helg!!! Kramizar

    SvaraRadera
  5. Beautiful card Bettina, love the layout, colours and that sweet couple. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow, for et nyyydelig kort! Helt herlig! Digger det du lager!

    Klemmer fra Hege - long time, no see - I'm back! :D

    SvaraRadera
  7. For et nydeligt kort, Bettina. Så mange smukke detaljer du klarer at få med.
    kram fra Dorte

    SvaraRadera
  8. Your colouring looks fine to me! It is gorgeous! Laura xx

    SvaraRadera