torsdag 18 september 2014

Im trying…:)

Gooood Morning!

Iv been thinking...
Its a really long time since iv been on a design team, about a year and a half.
But now I'm starting to feel how much i really miss it:(.

The crafting, coloring, getting new friends and just the joy of beeing on a design team.

So i desided im gonna try out….

Its a bit scary, cause I'm feeling rosty.
But what a heck, "once you have learned to ride a bike"…Right!:)

So...Here i go…


Here is my card for the Paper shelter DT call:)

Keeping my fingers crossed :)!

Ok , now of to try to remember how to do the linky thingy, its been a while ;)

Have a wonderful day everybody
Hugs bettina



2 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute card. Nice image, nice coloring and I love your layout and papers! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter DT Call!

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love the card , it is very nice ,
    Hugs katharina

    SvaraRadera