tisdag 28 oktober 2014

Happy News!


Good Morning!


I have some HAPPY NEWS to share with you:).

I have been asked to join the design team over at Ppinky dolls, YAY!

I will be on the New releases design team:)

Chrishanthi have the cutest little digital images, so instant satisfaction;).

We also have a Facebook page where you can show your makes:) and chat away.

And a Ppinky dolls Challenge blog where you can enter your makes with or without a Ppinky dolls Image
The challenge is still running and its a anything goes challenge, so pop in and show us your beautiful makes:)

Ofcourse i told my hubby about my happy news, jumping up and down,lol.
My little dd heard about my news and said…
- Mom, can i also bee in the design team?
- Ofcourse honey, you can be in it with me:)

So, we sat down and started coloring …



We just loved this little Ppinky doll image called Lilith, my daughter loves dogs,
well she loves al animals:)
Especially one horned horses…
Hmm, are they really called that?

Theese cute and adorable images are just perfect for anyone and any occasions.


I think that the next image we will sit down and color will be one with a one horned horse.

Anyways, that was my happy news that i wanted to share with you al:)!

See ya over at the challenge blog or the FB page:)


                                                             Have a wonderful day!

                                                                Big hugs to ya al!!!

        (10 hours later…I got it know! I know what they are called! Unicornes!!! LOL)

                       (PS: theres still 4 days left to enter my little "Im back" CANDY!!!)

4 kommentarer:

  1. Yay, congrats on your new DT position! :D xx

    SvaraRadera
  2. Congratulations on this fab news!!!

    SvaraRadera
  3. congratulations on your DT post x

    SvaraRadera
  4. Congrats on your DT position.

    Your kiddo's coloring is very cute!!

    SvaraRadera