måndag 20 oktober 2014

"Im back candy"!




God morning!

I was thinking that I'm gonna have a little I'm back candy!

How does that sound?

I gathered togheter a little bit of this and that:)…










and as the time goes on i will probably find more fun stuff to throw in:)

but with what will be a little surprise:)

So, just put your name in the little linky thingy and i would be really happy if you wanna put my candy on your blog:).

November 1st i will draw a winner, yay!

big hugs to you al!

Mwah!






5 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely candy..thanks for sharing

    SvaraRadera
  2. Gorgeous candy!!
    I am your new follower. Your little bit of candy is amazing. Thanks for the chance to win! Fingers crossed!

    SvaraRadera
  3. Wonderful candy. I'm already your follower and added your candy on my side bar.

    Thanks for the chance to win.

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow, so many goodies. Thank you for the chance! I added your candy to my blog. :) xx

    SvaraRadera