tisdag 1 december 2015

Winter is coming!

Hi!

how are you!
Cold?;)

Im totally freezing.
I guess that the winter is coming, Its -2 celsius here in sweden today.
Well, Guess thats not so cold for beeing december? anyhow, im sitting here with my favourite cozy blanket on...but still freezing!
Hubby asks how im going to survive and get out when the -20 celsius comes? i do not know...
guess i will put my jacket on...and my cozy favourite blanket,lol!

This sunday we had the first advent, and we celebreated that by lighting the first candle,and baking some gingerbread hearts that we then hung up in the windows here and there, my daughters gingerbreads looks like little pieces of art:). The whole house smells like gingerbraed now...yum, yum!:)



On to the real reason why im here today...

My first DT card for Crafty sentiments Yay!

and the challange for this week is...

WINTER!

and here is my card...


I used the cute image called Snowmans hug!

I colored my image with my copics.

I havent been coloring for a while, and im really feeling it. Oh well. practise, practise, right?!


I used a whole lot of snowtex all over the card...


and blue frantage...


and lots of gesso...


So...now i hope you al will come on over to the crafty sentiments challange blog and join in to the winter challnge!:)

See you over there!

Have a wonderful day everybody!

Hugs
Bettina

challanges:


4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Bettina! I love your card. I wish I could make cards with so many embellishments that work so well together. It is gorgeous. Love your snowmen too, super cute. xx Patricia

    SvaraRadera
  2. fabulous card Bettina !!! love the colors you choose
    hugs
    céline

    SvaraRadera